By Lee Sykes
In this video tutorial we demonstrate working with the User Accounts of a DotNetNuke portal for versions 4.3+ and 3.3.
DotNetNuke 4.3 / 3.3 provides new facilities for managing the users in your DotNetNuke portal more easily.
This tutorial provides you with the essential information to enable you to easily manage and administer the registered users on your DotNetNuke portal. Ranging from searching, viewing, filtering users, editing and deleting users, managing security roles and maintaining a user’s account.
Video - User Accounts features in DotNetNuke 4.3 and 3.3
- Searching for users by various criteria
- How to quickly edit the security roles assigned to a user
- Security roles, effective and expiry dates
- Filtering and viewing the online users
- Deleting a user
- Editing a user
- Manage User Credentials
- Manage Security Roles for the user
- Manage Password
- How to change and reset the password
- How to Manage the User profile
- Enabling the user icon display to show which users are currently online
Time Length: 8min 30secs