By Lee Sykes
In this video tutorial we walk you through step by step how to set up email in DotNetNuke.
DotNetNuke takes advantage of email in various ways, for instance DotNetNuke sends an email whenever a user registers on a portal, the forum module sends an email if you have received replies to your posts etc. and it is also possible to send Newsletter emails to all of the registered users on your DotNetNuke portal.
All of these functions rely on you correctly configuring DotNetNuke to send emails, this video tutorial demonstrates how to setup and test the DotNetNuke email facilities.
- How to configure DotNetNuke to send emails
- Adding the SMTP email server details
- Adding an email address to the host details
- Sending a Test SMTP email from DotNetNuke
- Viewing the Test SMTP email
- Setting the administrator accounts email address
Time Length: 4min 50secs