By Lee Sykes
This is a detailed 60 minute interview with Jeff Smith from Venexus, Inc.
In this interview we discuss Search Engine Optimization and the various techniques you can use to ensure your DotNetNuke portal is fully Search Engine Optimized.
The interview covers a range of topics which are essential knowledge for all DotNetNuke users, module developers and skin designers.
- Initial keyword research before creating a website
- Using multiple domain names and how to avoid penalisation from the Search Engines
- The skin design process and tricks for SEO
- Search Engine Optimized content
- Content and links
- Problems caused by certain modules for SEO
- Duplicate content and problems caused by the default installation of DotNetNuke
- Website marketing & promotion options
- Monitoring your marketing success
All of the information, links, and code tips mentioned in the interview are also listed below. (This is only available to subscribers)
You can download the first 5 minutes of the interview here
DotNetNuke and Search Engine Optimization
(Right click on the link and select ‘save target as’ to download it to your computer)