By Lee Sykes
In these 2 video tutorials we demonstrate the various options available for managing and configuring DotNetNuke portals as a Host Super User.
As a Host Super User you have a variety of configuration options available, ranging from assigning which modules are available to each portal, through to configuring the site log, disk space, and file types allowed, as well as many other options.
We walk you through each of these elements step by step.
The videos cover:
Video 1 - Introduction, Deleting Portals, Module Management
- How to delete a portal
- Managing modules in your portals (premium modules)
- How to configure which modules are available to each portal
- How to assign a module to a portal
- Viewing the portals and the modules available to them
- How to assign multiple modules to a portal at once
Time Length: 7min 43secs
Video 2 - Configuring Portals
- How to configure the site log history for each portal
- Specifying the length of history in days
- How to automatically configure the number of days history when creating a portal
- How to set the expiry date, hosting fee and disk space used by each portal
- Further portal configuration options
- How to allow portals to upload various file types such as mp3s
- How to allow the administrator of a portal to upload their own skins
Time Length: 7min 11secs
Total Time Length: 14min 54secs