In this tutorial we demonstrate how to create an Email Form using Open Web Studio.
We demonstrate how to build the email form, how to create the logic for sending the form, as well as how to attach a file to an email and how to validate the email when it is sent to ensure deliverability.
Before you view this tutorial we recommend that you visit www.openwebstudio.com
and download the latest version of OWS as there have been a few recent enhancements.
If you are new to OWS we recommend you first of all view the six part series on How to Build a Knowledge Base Article Module
The video contains:
Video - How to Create an Email Form with OWS
- How to create the email form module
- How to link the module to the SendEmail configuration
- How to remove the automated templates that are not required
- How to add a HTML form to the 'No Query' template
- How to build the logic for the Send Email form
- Creating the email content to send logic
- Creating the email attachment logic
- How to setup an action variable to test if the email was successful and display a message
- Testing the Send Email form
Time Length: 11min 53secs