By Lee Sykes
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to use DNN Stuff’s Module Rotator. This module allows you to rotate the content of multiple modules in the space of a single module.
You can configure the module rotator to rotate modules each time the page loads, or you can also configure a timer to rotate through the modules in milliseconds.
It is possible to hide the titles of all rotated modules from a single setting. plus the module rotator only displays a module to a user if they have the correct security role privileges.
This module can be useful for the homepage content where you wish the content to appear fresh and new each time a user visits the page as well as saving valuable screen real estate by rotating any number of modules within the space of a single module.
The module rotator is available to purchase from DNN Stuff
The video contains:
Video 1 - Introduction, Installation, Configuration
- Demonstration of the module in action
- How to download and install the module
- How to add Text / HTML modules to the page
- How to add the module rotator to a page
- Rotator, Manage Modules
- How to add modules from the page into the module rotator
- How to re-order the rotation display of the module
- Auto Hide Titles
- Demonstration of each module rotating on page load / refresh
- Timer Settings
- How to automatically rotate the modules display in seconds
Time Length: 8min 38secs