By Lee Sykes
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to use the Content List module. This module allows you to display a list of content related to how the content has been tagged.
This tutorial follows on from the Taxonomy and Folksonomy tutorial
where we demonstrated how to use the category and user tags introduced from DotNetNuke 5.4 onwards.
This is a very simple module to setup and we demonstrate how to configure the module to display a list of links to tagged content.
The video contains:
Video 1 - Introduction
- How to find the content list module in DNN 5.4 and above
- How to install the content list module in DNN if unavailable
- Creating a new page and inserting the content list module
- How to change the security permissions of the page so all users can view the module
- Add a tag parameter to a page url to display the content list module
- How to create spaces in a url ensuring browser compatibility
- Ideas for the use of the content list module
Time Length: 7min 49secs