This is an independent review of the AspDotNetStoreFront module. The review looks at the module for its features, useability, functionality, ease of use, stability, value for money.
AspDotNetStoreFront (Commonly referred to as ASPDNSF) has been developing and maintaining its e-commerce software since 1997. Up until the recent ML/DNN version, AspDotNetStoreFront was a standard asp.net application with over 10,000 clients leveraging its many features and capabilities.
AspDotNetStoreFront's entry into the DotNetNuke community fills a void for an enterprise level storefront that really hasn't been satisfied by any of the current offerings. There are other storefront offerings available for DotNetNuke, many of which boast some nice features, but none have the enterprise client list of AspDotNetStorefront. Some of the high profile clients include: McDonalds, Virgin Mobile, Crocs, and Kodak. This module has given way for the enterprise to adopt DotNetNuke and grow their e-commerce based business. For the purposes of this review, I will be exploring some of the processes, features, and other complexities of this module.
- Support for the most popular gateways: Authorize.net, Verisign, Linkpoint, PayPal, PayPal Express, PayPal Website Payments PRO, and more
- XML and Excel Product Imports
- RealTime FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS Shipping Rates already integrated
- Quickbooks Export
- Complete support for search engine crawling, as well as control of static links, meta tags, titles, keywords, and alt-tags
- Notify your cell phone on new order arrival
- No limitations on the number of products or the size of the database
- Quantity discounts
- Physical or Downloaded products
- Google Checkout integration
- Quality Documentation which not only includes installation documentation but also a module developers guide to help develop custom PA Modules to integrate with the storefront
This module is available to purchase from the DotNetNuke Marketplace.
AspDotNetStorefront ML/DNN v7.0 … $1495.00