3. DNN Login and Auto Hiding Panes
Jul 01, 2017
We've learned a lot about cutting edge DNN theme development over the past 6 months or so, so in this tutorial, we put our skills into practice and develop a complete, modern DNN theme using elements from several previous tutorials.
We begin the tutorial by "responsifying" the CSS grid theme we developed in the last tutorial. We will then augment this theme with the responsive flexbox menu system we developed back in October, and then implement the good practice typography that we learned about in August.
To top this off we will be adding the vital DNN skin objects such as the site logo, the login/logout links and we will then perform any required tweaks to prepare the final product.
This video contains:
- How to add the DNN login skin object
- Link styling
- How to create an auto hiding slider section
- Adding the DNN content panes
- Auto hiding empty sections with CSS Grid