By Tony Valenti
In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate advanced debugging and troubleshooting techniques for DotNetNuke. This is an expert-level series that explores profiling, stack tracing, packet tracing, reverse compiling and more. We will also demonstrate how to troubleshoot performance problems caused by third party modules.
We will cover the following topics and tools:
- Part 1 - Introduction to Profilers
- Part 2 - Using SQL Profiler to Analyze Database Activity
- Part 3 - Using DotTrace to Analyze .NET Activity
- Part 4 - Using Managed Stack Explorer to View Stack Traces
- Part 5 - Using WireShark to wire-tap a Broken Module