DNNBackup 5.2.3 - Complete Backup and Restore for DotNetNuke DNN 4.x & 5.x
Created by Evotiva
Purchase and Further Information:
DNN 4.x & 5.x
DNNBackup 5.2.3 - Complete Backup and Restore for DotNetNuke
- Ideal solution for website cloning, copy, move or archival.
- Our backup technologies are always evolving, and have been tested by hundreds of happy users since 2005!. Check our reviews.
- Easy to use: there is no need for the user to configure any setting.
- The module is auto-configured with the most convenient setting for the current hosting environment. Advanced users can customize what, when and where to backup.
- This is the first DNN Backup module capable of producing standard easy to read SQL scripts.
- Offsite backups: backups can be automatically saved to remote locations like a FTP server, Amazon S3 or Rackspace CouldFiles
- Evotiva DNNBackup can restore your site from scratch.
- This module does NOT depend on SMO or any other external component.
- It provides a wide range of backup options, adapted to all hosting environments. I.e., regarding the database backup, it can use the standard SQL Server (native) backup engine, or it can use the SQL Server's SMO interface or it can use the module's own backup engine.
- Multiple schedules: advanced users can configure different scheduled jobs with different frequencies.
- Tested on most popular hosting providers including shared servers like GoDaddy, WebHost4Life, Discount ASP and PowerDNN.
- Tested on Medium Trust hosting environments.
- It still supports source sites running SQL Server 2000 (up to the latest SQL Server 2005 and 2008 releases).
- Secure backup and restore operations: user credentials are verified before allowing any operation, password protected backup files. Optionally; you can choose the folder name and location (even a protected folder, outside the web site root) where to store the backup files, and you can also choose how the backup files will be named.