5. Using WireShark to wire-tap a Broken Module
Mar 01, 2011
In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate advanced debugging and troubleshooting techniques for DotNetNuke.
This is an expert-level series that explores profiling, stack tracing, packet tracing, reverse compiling and more. We will also demonstrate how to troubleshoot performance problems caused by third party modules.
This video contains:
- What is WireShark?
- How do you get a copy of it?
- Starting up WireShark
- The problem: A broken flash module
- Our first Wire-Tap
- Converting Packets to Streams
- Exploring the Flash Module's Stream
- Identifying the Flash Module's Problem