6. Styling the Mega Menu and Using the Menu Module
Nov 01, 2010
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to use the DDR Menu by DNN Garden in your DotNetNuke skins.
The DDR Menu can be used in several ways, it can be simply dropped in as a direct upgrade replacement of the SolPart and DNN Nav Menus without having to recode all of your skin CSS.
The menu can use pre-built templates which provide a combination of jQuery and CSS menus. The DDR menu comes with a Treeview menu, Superfish menu, Accordion menu, Dropdown menu, Artisteer menu and a Mega-menu template.
It is also possible to build your own custom menu templates as well as add the menu to a page as a module or skin object.
This video contains:
- How to style the sub-sub menu level and sub-sub menu items
- Demonstration of a basic styled DDR Mega Menu
- How to change the number of sub-sub level columns in the Mega Menu
- Locating and editing the menudef.xml file
- How to use the DDR Menu module in a DNN page
- Setting the DDR Menu style in the module settings
- Overview of other DDR Menu module settings