2. Skin Objects, Footer and the DDR Menu
May 01, 2016
In this tutorial we will be extending the material design DNN theme that we developed in the last tutorial.
We will learn how to easily change the theme colour scheme, and add standard DNN functionality such as login buttons and other useful skin objects.
I will then walk you through step by step, how to add further material design lite features to your theme such as a footer and material design effect buttons.
This video contains:
- Adding the DNN terms and privacy skin objects to the footer
- How to implement a list of menu items in the MDL footer
- How to duplicate and implement a DDR menu template
- Using MDL responsive helper classes