1. Setting Default and Individual Module Containers in DNN
Apr 01, 2014
In this tutorial, we explain what a DotNetNuke container is and what they are used for.
We then walk you through step by step how to set the portal default container and then we show you how to set a container for an individual module.
This video contains:
- Accessing the skins admin page;
- Preview of available Gravity Skin containers;
- How to apply a default container to the portal;
- How to apply a different container to a specific module;