3. SASS, Sourcemaps, and Bootstrap 4 Variables
May 01, 2018
In this tutorial we’ll be learning how to setup and use the fantastic nvQuickTheme development environment.
As they state on GitHub, "nvQuickTheme is more than just a great minimalist DNN (DotNetNuke) theme. It is a powerful theme building framework and developer workflow."
nvQuickTheme gives us a modern, rapid theme development setup, and during this tutorial, we’ll have a play with development technologies such as SASS and Bootstrap 4.
This video contains:
- Introduction to SASS
- How to change SASS variables
- How to change the main theme colours
- Integrating SASS sourcemaps into the Gulp workflow
- Adding a local folder to Chrome dev tools
- How to override Bootstrap 4 SASS variables