3. Responsive Classes and Tabs
May 01, 2016
In this tutorial we will be extending the material design DNN theme that we developed in the last tutorial.
We will learn how to easily change the theme colour scheme, and add standard DNN functionality such as login buttons and other useful skin objects.
I will then walk you through step by step, how to add further material design lite features to your theme such as a footer and material design effect buttons.
This video contains:
- How to hide elements at different screen widths
- Introduction to MDL tabs
- About tab href and IDs
- How to use MDL tabs within an HTML module
- Editing MDL tabbed content
- Replacing the theme title with the portal name