2. How to Integrate a Mailchimp Form Into Your Exit Popup
Sep 01, 2015
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to create an exit popup in DNN. We show you how to setup a basic exit popup, and then walk you through the process of integrating a Mailchimp signup form.
Exit popups are ideal for catching potential customers before they leave your site. They can be used to present a discount code for your store, they can let let potential customers know about a sale. and they can even prompt potential customers to fill out their email for potential future marketing.
We will be creating our exit popup using a basic DNN HTML module, once we’ve created the popup, we will show you how to embed a Mailchimp newsletter signup form inside the popup.
This video contains:
- Introduction to Mailchimp and DNN Integration
- How to create and setup a new Mailchimp list
- How to find the basic Mailchimp signup form
- Displaying the Mailchimp signup form within an iFrame
- Customizing the iFrame
- How to customize the Mailchimp form
- Hiding the Mailchimp "return to site" button