1. How to Build a Portfolio App with 2SexyContent and Bootstrap
Aug 01, 2014
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to create a simple, responsive portfolio app with a powerful module called 2SexyContent.
We will be using the magic of Bootstrap 3 to help us with the app styling and layout.
Our app will allow us to create a gallery of images and link each item to a DNN page where our users can view each portfolio item in more detail.
The great thing creating a 2SexyContent app is that we can easily distribute our app among our other DNN sites. 2SexyContent will also create a handy user interface to add new portfolio items.
This video contains:
- How to install 2SexyContent
- Adding an app module to a page
- Creating a new app
- Introduction to content types
- How to create a content type
- Creating fields
- How to create image and page pickers for fields
- Creating your first portfolio item
3rd party module