1. DotNetNuke Core Reports Module
Aug 01, 2011
In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate some of the vast capabilities of the Core DNN Reports module.
The reports module is capable of producing virtually any report from your DotNetNuke database (and other data sources), and technically the capabilities are only limited by the SQL knowledge of the report designer.
We will walk you through step by step how to create some simple SQL queries and use simple HTML mark-up to create several useful and interesting reports, from here you will be able to expand on and adapt these reports to your site needs.
We create the following reports:
- A list of all tables and columns within the DotNetNuke Database
- A list of users and their last activity date
- The number of users per security role
- The keywords, description and site map priority of all public pages (with page view and page settings links)
- Number of pages (tabs) created per user with links to a list of pages created by a specific user.
This video contains:
- Creating private report pages
- Installing the reports module
- Adding the reports module to a page
- Overview of report module settings
- How to create a report to display all the DotNetNuke database tables and columns
- Testing the SQL query
- Overview of the report view settings
- Running the report manually
open source module