2. DotNetNuke 7 Basic Training - Page Management
Jun 01, 2013
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to perform the basic setup of a DotNetNuke 7 website.
This tutorial kicks off our 'DotNetNuke 7 basic training' series of tutorials where we will build a DNN7 website from start to finish.
We will walk you through step by step how perform all the basic but important steps required to create your DotNetNuke website. Some of these steps include tasks such as changing the site name, adding your company logo and basic search engine optimisation.
We show you how to setup user registration on your site and perform simple page management tasks. After you have finished this tutorial, you will be ready to start adding some pages and content to your new DNN7 website.
This video contains:
- How to Set a Different Page as your Homepage in DotNetNuke 7
- The default homepage of your site can be changed to a different page
- Simple Page Management in DotNetNuke 7
- The default installation of DotNetNuke 7 includes demonstration pages and content, here we walk through how to remove this content