10. DotNetNuke 6.x Basics - Setting up the Core Form and List Module & Creating a Request a Quote Form
Feb 01, 2012
In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial we walk you through how to create a ‘request a quote’ form using the DotNetNuke Form and List Module.
The Form and List module is a very powerful tool allowing you to collect and display any information you require. This tutorial will show you just one of the many uses for this module.
This video contains:
- Adding your first field
- How to create a ‘required’ field
- Creating an email field
- How to create a drop down select list
- How to create a rich text field
- Basic form setup
- Where to change the text displayed after a successful submission
- Configure email notifications for the request a quote form
- Selecting the module container
- Configuring the submit form permissions for all users
open source module