4. DotNetNuke 6.x Basics - Setting Default and Individual Module Containers
Feb 01, 2012
In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial, we explain what a DotNetNuke container is and what they are used for. We then walk you through step by step how to set the portal default container and then we show you how to set a container for an individual module.
This video contains:
- Accessing the skins admin page
- Preview of available Dark Knight Skin containers
- How to apply a default container to the portal
- How to apply a different container to a specific module