3. DotNetNuke 6.x Basics - Installing Modules from the Forge & Creating a Contact Us Form
Feb 01, 2012
In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial, we are going to create a ‘contact us’ page for our website.
We walk you through how to locate and install a standard DotNetNuke Module (Feedback Module) from the DNN Forge.
This video contains:
- Creating a new page for the feedback module
- Creating the page introduction
- How to locate and install a free DotNetNuke module from the Forge
- Adding the feedback module to a page
- Creating the contact us form
open source module