5. DotNetNuke 6.x Basics - How to Install and Configure the Core FAQ Module
Feb 01, 2012
In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this tutorial, we continue to build up our basic DotNetNuke 6 website by creating a frequently asked questions page.
We walk you through how to locate and install the FAQs module and then we show you how to create questions and answers.
Finally we demonstrate some simple FAQ display template editing.
This video contains:
- Creating a frequently asked questions page
- Moving the page elsewhere in the menu
- Preparing the page introduction HTML module
- Locating the FAQs module in the DotNetNuke Forge
- Deploying and installing the FAQs module
- How to create questions and answers in the FAQs module
- How to change the FAQs module question and answer templates
- Applying a new container to the FAQs module
open source module