2. DotNetNuke 6.x Basics - Creating Pages and Content
Feb 01, 2012
In this collection of tutorials we show you how to build a website with DotNetNuke 6. We will cover the basics of setting up a range of different free standard DNN Modules.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
- We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
In this DotNetNuke 6 training tutorial we walk you through some basic page and module administration.
We take you through the whole process of building up an 'About Us' page. While building up this page we demonstrate tasks such as deleting modules, adding modules and adding / editing content in the HTML module. Finally we show you how to release your page to the public using the page permissions system.
This video contains:
- How to create a new page in DotNetNuke 6.x
- How to delete a module
- Editing / adding content to an HTML module
- Changing the page permissions to allow all users to see the page