2. Creating the Material Layout
Mar 01, 2016
In this tutorial we will be demonstrating How to develop a Google material design inspired theme for DNN.
Google's Material Design is essentially an entire design language, including hundreds of ‘good practice’ guidelines and style guides with the goal of developing high quality, user friendly digital products such as websites and apps.
We will walk you through step by step how to implement the Material Design Lite CSS framework and we’ll demonstrate how this framework can be used to build a DNN theme.
This video contains:
- Creating Your MDL Layout
- Introduction to the MDL Header
- Introduction to the MDL Navigation
- Introduction to the MDL Drawer
- Inserting the DNN DDR Menu and Content Pane
- Configuring the MDL Drawer Behavior