4. Creating the 'Executive Blog' Page and Using the Blog Module
Feb 01, 2011
In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate how to build a website using a selection of DotNetNuke Core Modules.
Throughout the tutorial you will learn step by step how to use and configure a new DotNetNuke Website.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
This video contains:
- Creating the 'Executive Blog' Page
- Installing the Blog module
- Configuring the Blog module
- Writing a sample blog
open source module
build a website