2. Creating a 'Contact Us' and a 'Frequently Asked Questions' Page
Feb 01, 2011
In this DotNetNuke training series we demonstrate how to build a website using a selection of DotNetNuke Core Modules.
Throughout the tutorial you will learn step by step how to use and configure a new DotNetNuke Website.
We will create and configure the following pages:
- About Us - Text/HTML Module
- Contact Us - Feedback Module
- Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs Module
- Documents - Document Manager Module
- Executive Blog - DNN Blog Module
- Community Forums - Forum Module
- Links - Links Module
- Request a Quote - Form and List Module
We also show you all the basic DotNetNuke administration techniques you will need to further develop your DNN website.
This video contains:
- How to install core modules in DotNetNuke
- How to install the Feedback Module for the Contact Us page
- Configuring the Feedback Module
- How to create a 'Frequently Asked Questions' Page
- Installing the FAQs Module
- How to add questions and answers to the FAQs module
- How to improve the look of the FAQs module
open source module
build a website