By Andy Stephenson
In this DotNetNuke 6 training tutorial we demonstrate how to perform the initial setup of your new DNN6 installation.
We begin by walking you through how to add your logo, we add some basic site metadata such as keywords (to help your site be indexed properly in search engines such as Google). We then talk about which user registration options are available and what they mean.
If your new site has been installed with the sample demonstration content, we show you how to remove this and help you prepare the site for your own content.
- How to give the site a name
- Adding site metadata to aid SEO
- How to upload and add your own logo
- How to change the copyright information
- Setting basic DotNetNuke registration options
- How to set a different page as your homepage
- How to delete pages in DotNetNuke 6 using page management
Video Duration: 6min 40sec