By Lee Sykes
In this Free tutorial we demonstrate how to install a standard module to DotNetNuke 5.
There are many modules available to extend the functionality of your DotNetNuke website, some of the modules require you to purchase them from websites, such as snowcovered
and there are also many free modules available as well.
In this tutorial we demonstrate how to download and install the digFlash module, which allows you to place Flash SWF files within your DotNetNuke pages.
The module is available as a free download from www.dignuke.com
We demonstrate how to install a module to DotNetNuke as a Host Super User using the Install Extensions method and also how to auto install a module. The auto install method allows you to upload the module via FTP to your DotNetNuke installation files, enter a URL and then DotNetNuke will auto install the module without the need for you to use the Install Extensions method.
The video contains:
Video 1 - How to Install a Module in DotNetNuke 5
- How to download the free digFlash module
- Module Definitions - Install Module
- Extensions - Install Extension Wizard
- How to Install a Module using the Extension Wizard
- How to auto install a module using FTP
- How to upload the module install zip file to your DotNetNuke installation
- How to initiate installation of the module
Time Length: 11min 16secs