By Andy Stephenson
In this tutorial, we configure the documents module to help us build a documents page for our website.
We walk you through how to upload three different types of files to the module including a disallowed file type, we then show you configure DotNetNuke to allow the upload of a previously disallowed file type.
- Preparing the documents page
- Inserting the documents module
- How to upload a Microsoft Word file
- How to upload a Microsoft Excel file
- How to upload a Windows Executable file
- About disallowed file types in DotNetNuke
- How to configure DotNetNuke 6 to allow the upload of disallowed file types
- Changing the container of the documents module
Video Duration: 6min 38sec