By Andy Stephenson
In this tutorial we walk you through how to create a ‘request a quote’ form using the DotNetNuke Form and List Module.
The Form and List module is a very powerful tool allowing you to collect and display any information you require. This tutorial will show you just one of the many uses for this module.
- Adding your first field
- How to create a ‘required’ field
- Creating an email field
- How to create a drop down select list
- How to create a rich text field
- Basic form setup
- Where to change the text displayed after a successful submission
- Configure email notifications for the request a quote form
- Selecting the module container
- Configuring the submit form permissions for all users
Video Duration: 5min 52sec