By Andy Stephenson
In this tutorial we walk you through step by step how to customize and personalize the demo DotNetNuke 6 homepage.
We will add some dynamic content and modules to keep your homepage fresh and informative.
We first show you how to upload and insert images into the header banner; we then demonstrate how to link the social icons to your own social networking pages, finally we introduce a ‘latest posts’ module to our home page which updates itself whenever we post in our executive blog.
This tutorial is the last in the series of ‘How to build a website with DotNetNuke 6’ and so far we have creating all of our internal pages and built up a community section.
- Editing the main banner title
- How to change a link
- Swapping images
- How to upload a new image
- Adding the image alt tag
- Description of a transparent PNG image
- How to change the social icons link destinations
- Removing a social icon
- How to add a ‘latest blog posts’ module to your homepage
Video Duration: 10min 50sec