By Andy Stephenson
In this tutorial, we walk you through how to add a Blog to your DotNetNuke 6.x website.
We demonstrate how to create the Blog and create your first post, and we then organise and set containers for the various sub-modules to create a good looking Blog page.
- Creating a page using the ‘add’ feature in the pages menu
- Preparing the page
- Adding the DotNetNuke Blog module to the page
- Changing the page skin to give us a left hand column
- Organising the various Blog modules into their ideal panes
- Creating your Blog
- Creating your first post
- Renaming the Blog modules and setting their containers
- How to hide the Blog admin module from the public
Video Duration: 10min 33sec