By Lee Sykes & Joe Brinkman
This is a 35min podcast interview with Joe Brinkman from the DotNetNuke core team.
In this podcast we discuss OpenForce Europe and USA, the latest DotNetNuke Corporation news, as well as a tip on relative URLS with SSL.
The podcast covers the following:
- Joe Brinkman, background and roles in the DotNetNuke Corporation
- What is OpenForce?
- OpenForce Europe, speakers, sessions and useful information
- OpenForce USA, speakers, sessions and useful information
- What makes OpenForce the must attend event of the year?
- Networking, meeting vendors, the parties and free prizes
- DotNetNuke Corporation News
- Snowcovered acquired, Marketplace closed
- Upcoming DotNetNuke 5.2 release and the platform changes, minimum requirements
- Ending development of DotNetNuke 4.x
- The benefits platform changes will bring
- CodePlex Foundation announcement, benefits to the community
- DotNetNuke growing from strength to strength
- DotNetNuke tips
- Using relative URLs to auto switch between HTTP and HTTPS
- DNN Creative News
- Getting Married
- Volume 5 and our 4th Birthday!
Time Length: 33:33
If there are any subjects you would like us to discuss in the podcast please submit your request in the Podcasts
section of the DNN Creative Forum.
Keep up to date with the latest podcasts at dotnetnukepodcast.com