By Lee Sykes & Richard Wootton
This is a discussion between Lee Sykes and Richard Wootton recorded on the 27th of March 2009.
This podcast covers the following subjects:
- 400 video target, did we do it? Yes we did!
- Special Guest: Paul Deschenes
- DNN Creative's new OWS Tutor
- Introduction to Open Web Studio
- Outline of the 6 part OWS Tutorial Series
- Part 1: Getting Started
- Part 2: Building Modules Interfaces
- Part 3: The User Search Interface
- Part 4: Adding Reporting and Feedback
- Part 5: Importing Articles To Build Out the Knowledge Base Library
- Part 6: Creating a Mashup
- Google Maps
- The New Doomsday book?
- How to plan a Robbery with Google Maps
- DNNHelp for sale on Ebay
- New release of OWS 2.1.7
- DNN Creative Forum
- Skinning: Portal CSS Problems
- Using the Web Developer Toolbar
- Thanks to all DNN Creative, Twitter and Facebook fans
- Lee's Power Tip
- Find out the Demographic of a Website's Customers
- 'Intresting for Testing'
- Lee Builds a Website in Record Time
- Richard Doesn't Set a Goal for 500 Videos
- Lee is Going to China!
Total time: 34min 27secs
If there are any subjects you would like us to discuss in the podcast please submit your request in the Podcasts
section of the DNN Creative Forum.
Keep up to date with the latest podcasts at dotnetnukepodcast.com