By Lee Sykes
This is an independent review of Spohn Software Over and Out Images module for DotNetNuke V3.x. The review looks at the module for its features, useability, functionality, ease of use, stability and value for money.
Over and Out Images for DotNetNuke® 3.x is a module which extends the functionality of the standard core Images module.
- Create an unlimited list of images in either a horizontal or vertical list
- Add an alternate image that will be shown when the user moves their mouse over the image
- An image can link to an external URL or page within your portal
- Add a navigation text link alongside your image
- Uses for this control, include:
- Graphic menu system, displaying different images when the mouse moves over the selection
- Adding a visual effect to your image when the user selects it
The sub-headings within the module review include the following:
- Introduction, features, purchasing
- Adding images
- Configuring the module
- Pros, cons & summary
- The module in action
Alongside the review are 2 flash video walk throughs / tutorials totalling 12 minutes to demonstrate the modules features and possible uses.
- Overview of the features and how to install the module
- How to add / edit images, possible uses and how to configure the module
This module is available for purchase through snowcovered.com
Over and Out Images V3.2 – Source
DNN3.x / 2.x
Over and Out Images - Source