In this tutorial we walk you through how to install and use the Smith Consulting Shopping Cart module. This module is a fully featured DotNetNuke store module capable of all the usual store features and more. The module design focuses on ease of use for both the store administrator and the store users. We show you how to setup a store with Smith Cart and how to add products, categories and related products. We also cover the other features Smith Cart offers including affiliate tracking.
The videos contain:
- Video 1 - Introduction, Installation, Initial Setup
- Video 2 - How to Setup the Default Country, Tax and How to Customize the Checkout
- Video 3 - Configuring the Confirmation Pages and Working with Categories
- Video 4 -Adding Products
- Video 5 - Categorizing Products and SEO
- Video 6 - Testing the Checkout Procedure and Adding the Category Menu Module
- Video 7 - Adding the Mini Cart, Featured Products and My Account Modules to a Page
- Video 8 - Configuring Customer Reviews and Affiliate Tracking
Total Time Length: 73min 06secs
In this tutorial we provide a detailed demonstration of how to implement the DotNetNuke Advanced Login Module by InteractiveWebs. The Advanced Login Module features a Facebook connector, jQuery Popup, Skin Login and Region data import tool. You can also redirect users to specific pages based on their security role or block users based on their IP address. We show you step by step how to install and setup these powerful features.
The videos contain:
- Video 1 - How to Install Advanced Login and Facebook Authentication
- Video 2 - Configuring the Advanced Login Module
- Video 3 - Enabling Popup Login, Email Templates, Configuring Facebook Login
- Video 4 - Configuring the Advanced Login Module as the Default Login in DotNetNuke
- Video 5 - Popup Login for Login Skin Tokens, Look and Feel, Redirection
Total Time Length: 48min 12secs
The new 'Dynamics Forms' module from Data Springs, makes it easier than ever to segment your data collection efforts. It's loaded with dynamic options such as easy-to use question set-ups, a variety of instant re-direct options based on their input, and the ability to quickly view the data for analysis.
Whether you use the information for marketing, sales, communications, scheduling, information requests, surveys, or to simply better understand their needs, the possibilities for creating powerfully effective forms are now easy and endless.
With Random Rounded Images, you can select multiple images to display randomly when the module loads. For example, you can add 10 images to the module, and each time you refresh or load the page one of those images will be displayed randomly.
Additionally, you can select an optional setting where images will appear with rounded corners.
Active Forums is designed specifically for use with DotNetNuke. It was the first fully integrated forum package for the DNN Framework and packed with many of the features you see in stand-alone forum systems.
Installation is simple and quick. Just upload, add Active Forums to the page you specify and your on-line community is ready to go.
Enterprise Forms is the first DotNetNuke module with an embeddable workflow engine for dynamic web forms generation and content management. It is a workflow enabled application providing business users and developers alike with the ability to develop form and content management systems.
Document Exchange 5 is the latest iteration of the premier document management solution for DotNetNuke.
With it you can turn your DNN installation into an incredibly capable document manager. Specify exactly who can see or edit content, document by document and build complex folder structures to reflect your management needs.
The navigation suite comes with several built-in menu styles: vertical and horizontal. Gain a ultimate freedom to make your own menu style with XSL and samples. Can be used as a SkinObject and a normal module as well .
CSS and XSL files are included for customization. This offers a new way to extend the traditional way of navigation in DotnetNuke. Add this to your site and it will look totally different. Sometimes, your customers want to have different menu style than dropdown and this is the way. Or you have current skins and want to make them a bit better, more infomative? In addition with ready built-in styles, you have all the XSL source codes which is a lot easier to modify than DNN menu system. This is a only product allow you to have a complex menu system like other commercial sites and Search Engine Friendly (SEO) ready.
UMG is a complete internet picture gallery and media gallery solution.
- Create photo galleries with fully customizable flash player or in Lightbox view.
- Subscribe to Flickr and Google Picasa and play their pictures on your website in professional-looking interface.
- Create Headline view for news headlines, site navigation, and quick links.
- Show real estate pictures with virtual tour effect.
- Sell digital products online.
- Present personal user gallery service and let your visitors to share their work.
DNNBackup provides full backup and restore of any DotNetNuke Installation (complete DNN instances). The restore can be made back to the source server or to a new destination.
DNNBackup is perfect for moving DNN installations from your local development machine to a deployment server, from a remote server to another remote server or for archival purposes. Power users are free to customize many options. This Backup and Restore DotNetNuke module will work on ANY ISP, including shared servers like GoDaddy, WebHost4Life, Discount ASP and PowerDNN. DNNBackup is the evolution of BackupNative and BackupScript modules.