This is an independent review of Orizonti Nuke Feeds module for DotNetNuke® V3.x
Alongside the review are 3 Flash Video Walk Throughs / Tutorials totalling 18 minutes to demonstrate the modules features and possible uses.
Nuke Feeds is a module for displaying RSS feeds. It allows customizable template design and support for RSS 0.9x, 1.0, 2.0 as well as Atom feeds.
- Multiple RSS Feeds can be added
- Feed filtering using keywords or Regular Expressions
- Supports RSS 0.9x, 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds with auto-detection of feed-type
- Cached feed data is stored in database until next update
- Templates allow you to completely customize how the feed items are displayed and the data displayed for each item
- CSS styles to customise the display
The TotallyFabricated.com NewsReader is based upon the original DNN 2.0 RSS Feed Module and reworked for DNN 3. Our team has rewritten this module from the ground up with a host of new features that allow the user to customize the display of information returned by the RSS Feed.
As an XMod add-on, XMod RSS Reader can take advantage of its formatting engine to make displaying RSS feeds as simple as displaying data in XMod. Behind the scenes, XMod RSS Reader takes the data from the feed and converts it to data that can be read by XMod. Once that's been done, you can position and format data from that feed just as you would in XMod.
Gwen RSS is a RSS feed writer. Follows RSS 2.0 syntax. Customizable by the administrator. Read and modify existing RSS 2.0 feeds.