DataSprings Random Rounded Images 2.0 for DNN 4.x
Created by DataSprings
With Random Rounded Images, you can select multiple images to display randomly when the module loads. For example, you can add 10 images to the module, and each time you refresh or load the page one of those images will be displayed randomly.
Additionally, you can select an optional setting where the images will appear with rounded corners (works best with white backgrounds).
- Preview link to preview your image settings before saving them (in the edit image module)
- Enhanced URL picker for images
- If a user clicks on the image, they will be navigated to a web page / URL that you can maintain from the module settings
New in V2.0
Purchase & further information:
Random Rounded Images 2.0 - PA
- Setup unique redirection link per image
- Updated data provider with improved caching and performance
Random Rounded Images 2.0 - Additional License
Random Rounded Images 2.0 - Source
Random Rounded Images 2.0 - Enterprise Edition
Random Rounded Images 2.0 - Enterprise Edition - Source