In this tutorial we demonstrate some very advanced techniques for building a car parts application in Open Web Studio.
Throughout the tutorial we cover form input, validation, how to use dependant drop down lists, populating checkbox lists and introduce a new concept of data level security. Data level security allows you to control which data a user can access within a module.
The videos contain:
- Video 1 - How to Setup Form Validation
- Video 2 - Car Parts Application, Assigning Security Roles into a Global Session Variable
- Video 3 - How to Build the Categories Module with Data Level Security
- Video 4 - How to Build the SubCategories Module and Use SubQuery
- Video 5 - How to Build the Car Parts List Module
Total Time Length: 44min 19secs