In this tutorial we demonstrate how to use Skin Object Tokens in DotNetNuke v5 and above. Skin Object tokens are a new skinning method introduced in DotNetNuke 5 for adding tokens into a DotNetNuke skin.
This new Object token method has been introduced into DotNetNuke with the idea of making it simpler to add a skin object into a DotNetNuke skin.
The videos contain:
- Video 1 - Introduction to HTML Object Token Skinning
- Video 2 - Basic Styling of a Skin and Creating Multiple Content Panes
- Video 3 - Styling, Control Panel, Login and Register Skin Object Tokens
- Video 4 - Packaging, Installing, Testing and Viewing the ASCX Version of the Skin
- Video 5 - Viewing the Attributes for Skin Object Tokens, Logo Token, Search Token
- Video 6 - Breadcrumb Token, Text Token and Localization, Links Token
- Video 7 - More Skin Tokens and Token Replacement
- Video 8 - Demonstration of the Object Tokens and Bug Fixing